A service to help keep your boiler running smoothly
Your gas boiler is an essential part of your home. You rely on it to bring you heating and hot water.
Carrying out an inspection on your boiler will help keep it running smoothly throughout the year. They will also offer advice and tips on using your heating more efficiently.
Having your boiler serviced regularly may reduce the risk of a breakdown, and may also help to prolong the life of your boiler
What is we do.
- A full inspection of the entire chimney structure, inspection and, where necessary, cleaning of the burner, combustion chamber, any injectors and heat exchanger, inspection of ignition devices i.e. pilot lights and/or spark and flame sensing electrodes
- Checking the integrity of all seals and gaskets
- Ensure that any condensate traps and drains are free from debris
- Testing the appliance in accordance with manufacturer’s instruction to ensure: the heat input and/or operating pressure are correct, the effectiveness of the flue, that all ventilation requirements are to current standards, the correct operation of all safety devices and that the boiler is safe for continuous use
- A final combustion analysis and measurement against tolerances set by the manufacturer’s instructions
- A test of all disturbed gas connections, carry out functional testing of heating and hot water
- A visual inspection of any other encountered gas appliances, written notification of any gas safety defect which may affect the safe operation of your appliances
- An assessment of your current heating controls and best practice advice regarding energy efficiency
The cost of a service is from £75.00
Please call us or book online
0800 6126 402